At the recommendation of a certain Gemma (here and here) I've been reading The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and trying to read myself into successfulness. Just thought I'd share one of the exercises with you...
30 things I want to do.
1. Learn to do handstands
2. Paint pictures of imaginary landscapes
3. Sail a yacht
4. Go ghost hunting
5. See a clairvoyant
6. Learn to cook
7. Speak French
8. Raise a family
9. Decorate my own home
11. Understand the web languages (html and the rest)
12. Write and record an album
13. Set up a writers retreat in France
14. Publish a novel
15. Walk around London looking swish with a coffee in one hand and tweeting with the other...ha!
16. Live in Germany
17. Travel New Zealand
18. Bend the ear of Emma Thompson for writerly advice
19. Read all the important books of the last century
20. Publish an article in an academic journal
21. Take more photographs
22. Love <3
23. Grow my own fruit and veg
24. Trek the Great Wall of China
25. Take ballet class again
26. Make a film
27. Knit a whole cardigan...not just an arm
29. Walk the entire Southwest coastal path by myself, camping along the way
30. Study Geology
Better start getting some of these done!
What do you want to do?