Upcoming and quick catch up.

Yes...you are right in thinking the blog has changed AGAIN. I liked the last design but I thought it was sort of cold with just mint and white so I've tried to warm it up a bit! It's still in progress. I'm trying to get little bits of design done every so often.

I'm finally getting to a calm place after the craziness of the Christmas/New Year period. Productivity shall prevail. The Mister is away for work next week so I'm planning on doing some cooking practice in between the more boring task of sorting our accounts. Accounts are a necessary evil! (I can't spell necessary...I had to google check it! Ha!)I've been looking through some recipe books and have come up with a list of things I want to try out...

*Root vegetable crisps
*Scotch eggs
*Breaded scampi
*Cornish pasties (food of my homeland!)
*St Clements cake
*Earl Grey Tea Loaf
*Scones
*Welsh cakes (food of my adopted homeland!)
*Smashed honeycomb

 I actually made these scones over Christmas and they were yummy! Looking forward to making them again and eating them with strawberry jam and clotted cream. This is making me so hungry so I'm going to run off and make foooood.

Later, Bloggeroo's
xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love your new layout, it's gorgeous! And those scones look delectable ;D ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog layout! love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete