A return from hibernation

Ah hello, hello, hello. Many of you will know from Twitter that I've disappeared off the face of the internet for a good while due to illness, but I'm back and feeling so much better. I was bed and flat bound for a bit and this past weekend I was able to get out for the first ramble for a month! Fresh air and nature, finally!
It's odd coming back to the world when you've been absent for a while. My head has been stuck in books and I no longer know whether it is Autumn or Winter. Does anyone?!
 I get a little lost in the moss and ferny undergrowth. The Mister is always having to wait for me  while I take photographs and get dreamy about shrinking down and wandering beneath it all. Sometimes he makes me walk ahead so when I stop he can push me along to keep me going...can't complain, it saves my legs from getting too tired :P
 This stone at Lower Blaen Y Glyn, is a complete mystery to me. It's placed at the foot of a waterfall and I can't find any information about it. There's nothing like a little bit of history on a walk; a reminder that there were others here before us.

Back to reality. I'm working on getting on track with the projects I had started. I got a stash of vintage dresses that need sorting and websites that need designing and building.

Come say hi on Twitter! @paperpocketxo

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back and feeling better! Lovely photos

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're feeling better! These photos are really amazing. You've done such a wonderful job with the light and dark - I've never loved black and whites as much as I love these!

    ReplyDelete