A-Z of Katherine

I saw this little meme over at Diana's blog and you know what it's like: you're bored, there's nothing to do except eat an entire packet of shortbread biscuits and this just might pause this process for a few minutes.
 
 
A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate:Taking out the rubbish. I'm always afraid I'll find something nasty in the wheelie bin.
D. Dogs: None, but I want one. I have a name picked out already...Odin aka Mr Wednesday.
E. Essential start to your day: From last this week before I drink coffee or eat breakfast I go for a quick 30 minute run.
F. Favorite color: Blue. Every single shade.
G. Gold or Silver: I was always a silver girl, but gold is growing on me...slowly.
H. Height: 6 whole feet.
I. Instruments you play: Does a few lessons of the recorder count? If not, none.
J. Job title: Free spirit.
K. Kids: None that I know of.
L. Live:  Cardiff, Wales
M. Mother’s name: Jane
N. Nicknames: Beeksy...The Beeks. My friends and I have a last name thing going on, although we do tend to call each other by our full names quite often. Ok, everytime we see each other!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Zilch
P. Pet peeves: Plug sockets left switched on with nothing plugged into them. *shudder*
Q. Quote from a movie: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast." Red Dwarf, not a movie but it was one awesome tv series!
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: One older bro.
U. Underwear: Yes...I wear it. Thanks for asking.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beetroot.
W. What makes you run late: Me
X. X-Rays you’ve had: One of my back and several of my goofy teeth when I was a teenager.
Y. Yummy food that you make:  Chicken Pie!
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins. They look funny and they're not always asleep like some of the others.

2 comments:

  1. I just read a book that talked about the symbolic qualities of gold and silver. Theoretically, many girls are drawn to silver while growing up for its reflective, lunar qualities. As one becomes more centered in their sun-driven personality, they begin to incorporate more gold into their life. (I am still a silver girl.)

    Also, beets really are repulsive, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to do this!
    Found you via another blog and we have the same camera! I LOVE your images. I too try really hard (probably too hard) at getting good shots. (Thus all my bruises and broken tri-pods!)
    I also noticed you run. I gained a bunch of weight this past year, and hiking is my thing, but i am really considering running.
    Terrific blog! New follower,too!
    Can't wait to see more photos.
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete