12 Days Class Meme


:: It would be amazing if my house really was a shop like . . .
Something from the 1930s,40s, 50s.


:: But at the moment it's probably more like . . .
A cross between a mountain trek shop and a big mess.


:: The best-stocked area of my house has got to be . . .
My mister's side of the wardrobe. He has more clothes than I do :O


:: But I'm not sure I would dare do a stock-take of my . . .
Freezer. It's vvvvvery icy.


:: I could actually open my doors right now and sell off most of my . . . and I'd still have plenty left.
I could sell off my Mister's stuff...but I don't think he'd be very happy :P


:: If I could go shopping in someone else's house I'd choose . . .
...I have no idea! I'll let you know when I've looked inside more people's houses!


:: With the money I'll save by shopping at home for my supplies, I could buy . . .
A house!?


:: The best thing about shopping at home will be . . .
SHOPPING!


:: Shopping at home will mean I can get away with wearing . .
Pajamas. All day, everyday.








Kirsty and Julie are hosting another 12 Days class this year, starting on November 4th. Check it out!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment