I never thought you'd lose the light in your eyes.

Walking. Writing. Knitting. Reading. Drawing. Talking.


That's what I've been up to lately. I've thrown myself into my writing and found a new love for it <3. I'm feeling super inspired to do all the things I love and share it. It's what a blog is for I guess.

I've got the next two weeks to myself since my mister left for an international road-trip this morning.


Let's get inspired. Here are some of the weekly posts that'll be hanging around The Pocket in the future...



and the Etsy (eventually!)



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oooh. Yay! Handmade Home sounds wonderful. So glad that you're feeling inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is such a lovely thing to get into :)
    Glad you're feeling inspired despite the fact that your mister is gone for two weeks! :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you! Glad that you've fallen in love with writing again :-)

    ReplyDelete