C'est Moi?

I don't know about you, but when I check my google reader to check my daily reads I don't expect to see my own face. ( Maybe if it's my birthday or i'd got caught up in some kind of heist and the Fuzz were after me.)


I looked once. I looked twice and you'd better believe your Beluga whales, it was most definitely me. There I am sandwiched between a vintage cardi and a pair of cute sneakers. Check me out in the Grapey Sunrise photo inspiration post at Days Days Days. I will forever be a grapey sunrise :D




Piglet was very excited, as you can see.

xoxo

PS. I want to make a blog button, but for the life of me I can't work it out. Any help would be really, really appreciated!

PPS. Posting some France pics later tonight :)

3 comments:

  1. super exciting. I don't know Days Days Days blog but I would be excited to see my face on someone's list. I agree that headband is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lovely. I'll help you make a blog button. E-mail me what you need, okay? x

    ReplyDelete