A little Sunday of love

I really don't want to leave this place. My day was spent...



in a little coffee shop...(Note the pretty saucer that came with my Latte.)

designing a new headband, the Poppydear...

doodling...


and eating raspberries.

The rest of my day was spent outside by the harbour, listening to the music of the Sunday festival and knitting. I can't believe how many people stopped to talk about knitting and my headband. It made me smile to hear one man say that it should be called 'organised fidgeting'. In a way, I suppose that's exactly what it is. :D

Will try to finish my new headband this evening and post it for the world to see. My friends keep telling me I should sell them, but I don't know. It's kind of a big step!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Monday tomorrow and who knows what it will bring.

1 comment: