To see the best in others...


I don't often post photos of my Mister. Mainly because he's very private and is kind of shy about you lot looking at him! But today I figure it's appropriate, even if he's facing away from the camera.

Those who follow me on Twitter will know that these past few weeks have been tough. The Mister was admitted to hospital last week and discharged without much interest in carrying out the necessary tests and checks. We tried to carry on over the following days but on Monday evening it was clear he needed urgent treatment. After being admitted to a different section of the hospital, he has finally had the correct treatment and we are  now close to a diagnosis. Although we know what the cause is likely to be, I'm not going to say what it might be until we have a final diagnosis (because the Mister is so private), but I will say this... in its worst form it may strive to change our lifestyle considerably. Let me be clear. I'm not talking Cancer or a life threatening disease. It's not that. Don't worry.

If I know one thing about my Mister it is that nothing will stop him from riding the waves or climbing the mountains.

I am eternally hopeful that good things are coming our way, even though I got a flat tyre on the way home from the hospital  tonight and had to drive back with it like that as no one would help me change the tyre and I have no breakdown insurance... (Get breakdown insurance, people!) The doctors and nurses that has seen us this past few days have been wonderful. Sometimes you see the worst in people, but what's amazing is that the best in people completely overshadows that.

Thank you for your patience, my little Bloggeroos.

Katherine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good things are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out ok and your husband gets the treatment he needs!

    ReplyDelete