Housekeeping


Hey bloggeroos.

I have come up with three new regular features to keep a sort of structure around my otherwise completely random blogging! I made a pact with myself months ago, that I would only blog from the heart and completely unplanned. The straight from the heart still stands, but I think I need a little scaffolding to cling to, although the written part of my posts will probably still get done in 10 minutes flat! I'm imprompto like that :D

a) 10 weeks 10 artists: Music to live by- My Spring soundtrack (Every Wednesday, starting tomorrow! Make sure you check it out.)

b) 52 (The weekly version of 365!) Message in a bottle. Perhaps this is a good excuse to collect wine bottles :P 

c) A weekly vlog reading of the Grimm's fairytales. There are 210 stories so that should keep me going for a while.

What do you think? I'm really excited about the Spring music list, as I love discovering new bands. If there's anyone you're loving at the moment then leave me a link to their myspace or just tell me their name in the comments. Eee exciting! 


As always, I think you're awesome. xo

P.S You can now subscribe via email, just have a look in the sidebar. (Diana from Our.City.Lights finally convinced me!)

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to the music lists. Sounds like you have some fun content coming our way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I like being referred to as bloggeroo. Reminds me of a musketeer somehow? The music series sounds exciting and I'm sure your vlogs will be just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, miss! We're far too alike. Nothing for ages then all at once :)

    Loving the idea of vlogs. You're so cute in your photos and in your tweets, that I'm sure they'll be fantastic.

    Clair x

    PS. Also loving that I finally found out where Courtney went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy tales?! Love that idea! I was just thinking about something like this the other night. Glad to see there is someone out there doing it!

    ReplyDelete