At least one thing from the list has been completed...
I.am.breadmaker.extraordinaire. Ready for the recipe??
- 500g of self raising flour
- 1 tsp quick yeast- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Half a pint of warm water
- A bit of whatever oil you have laying around the kitchen
1. Preheat the oven to a medium/high heat.
2.Mix the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar together and then add in the water until it forms a dough.
3. Add a little oil.
4. Knead like crazy for several minutes. (It helps to think of something that has recently annoyed you!)
5. Put the dough into an oiled loaf tin and leave in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. Eat it with JAM!! Yum :)
Who'd have thought I'd ever post a recipe on here. My RL friends will think this is a scandal!