Style crush crush crush: Taylor Momsen


Style crush: Taylor Momsen
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Now, I admit I don't know much about this girl, she's in Gossip Girl, right? But I keep seeing pics of her and everytime I do a little part of me wishes that I had her wardrobe, then I remember that I don't and a little part of my fashion heart dies! It would be quite easy to put this look together though; all black... red lips?!...hell, if they didn't know me better my friends probably wouldn't recognise me!

Can you imagine dying your hair super bleach blonde? I'm tempted. Too much of a wuss to actually do it though :D

Do you watch Gossip Girl? I kind of want to get into it. Worth it or no???

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I don't watch it but i love her clothes too. And the huuuge black eyes. I wanna pull it off! x

    ReplyDelete