Tag, you're it!

Yey! Laura over at Big City Dreams tagged me in the 'Would you rather' tag. Thanks hun :)

Here goes...


Rules:

* Copy this picture & put it into your own post

* Answer all the questions

* Tag as many people as you like

* Tell them that you've tagged them

* See what they answered! :)



-




Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?

Intelligence. By a mile.


Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?


I could go without washing my hair if I had to. After a few weeks your hair does something and it doesn't look yucky any more or so i've heard...


Be rich or famous?

Oh...rich!


Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?

Right now I have neither. I think I can cope a while longer!



Be able to sing or be able to dance?

Dance.  I don't know what i'd do if I couldn't dance any more.


Be stranded on a a desert island or in the desert?

On the island. I'm pretty sure I could hold my own for a while. Unless there was a smoke monster...



Have a computer or a TV?


Errrrr...this should be obvious. I'm an internet addict. Computer.

 
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?


Stripes. You can have horizontal, vertical, diagonal, thick, thin...

 
Drink out of a teacup or mug?


As much I love teacups, I drink out of a big old hunk of a mug.



Recieve a bunch of flowers a box of chocolate?


Flowers, preferably Tulips.


Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?


Ummm, a hug I think. A kiss doesn't say as much as a hug does.


Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?


Mr Depp. For purely intellectual and academic purposes. *ahem*


Be a fairy or a mermaid?


This question was made for me!!! Mermaid. Sometimes I go to the beach, sit on a rock and wonder what it would be like. I'm not even kidding, I wish I were a mermaid.


A coffee or a cup of tea?


Hmm. Depends on the day. Tea, perhaps?


Pink or blue nails?


Blue.


Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?


Some where sunny where I can put on my sun hat, factor 40 sun cream and either burn or remain pale.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?


Oh the house, the house. Wait...are you offering?!


Be kind or funny?


A mixture of the two.
 Eat sweets or cake?


Cake. A whole one.


Hold a tarantula or a snake?


Snake. You wouldn't get me near the tarantula. Not on your nelly.


Wear a necklace or a ring?


Necklace. I'm not a huge fan of rings; they bug me when I write.


Laugh or smile?


Smaugh.


Be hated or be a hater?


I rather be hated. This doesn't mean you can all hate me now... *eyes the little followers closely*


Wear pearls or beads?


Beads.


If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?


Hearing.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?


Friends. Seasons 1 through 10, please.



Love or be loved?


Love. Love. Always. Always.


I had fun doing this :) I here by tag...

I'm still deciding who to tag!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed reading your answers girlie! they made me smile :) we're almost exact opposites though hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the mermaid thing and the ring thing too x

    ReplyDelete